Friday, October 19, 2012

Can you say "I'll be back" like Arnold?
Arnold Schwarzenegger  speaks with google play about his life
I recommend listening to the minutes between 17 and 20.  There are some swear words (I apologize) on other segments of the show.  He speaks of making your visions into realities.
He uses the analogy of reps used in body building. :)
My favorite was when he said, "....It's always people who are willing to get in the trenches...Utilize the 18 hours well...If you have a very clear vision of where you want to go and if you're willing to put work in...to get there and turn this vision into reality.  We can accomplish basically anything you want cause you are in the right place. America, it gives you all the opportunities in the world.  I've seen it first hand."




  Some of us might be able to pull off his accent and tone level;  we used to love saying it as a kid.
I refer back to the title, Can you say "I'll be back." like Arnold? Will you keep coming?  Will you keep reaching for your goals, your passions?
My challenge to you every time you stumble, is to say,  "I'll be back!" Schwarzenegger style.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.