Monday, October 8, 2012

Age of missionary service has changed for L.D.S.


EXCITING NEWS FOR MY FAMILY!



      My husband and I returned home after attending volleyball games that some of my children are involved in.  My eldest daughter said that there was some exciting news that was announced at the general conference held by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Oct. 6th and 7th, 2012. She revealed the exciting news to our other children but would not tell her father or me.  We tried guessing as we pulled up the conference.  
     My husband and I are thrilled.  Just as my children are.  This has also caused them to ponder their future plans.  It's been fun to listen to them figure things out. This means that in 3 years and one month from the date of announcement we could have our oldest daughter and son serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is actually quite possible that in three years we could have 2 children serving full time missions at the same time for the following decade.  
Wow!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.