Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Happiness"

Happiness



This is a fun song to remind us what happiness is.  

:)


I was asked at one point in my life, "Are you always this happy?"  My answer was, "Yes." 
And I was.

Time passed, life happened, and I started wondering where my happiness went.  

I have discovered a few truths about happiness that I hope you will consider.  
You might be asking, " How can I get more happiness."
Some of you have lived long enough to know that while accumulating a nice house, boat, car,etc. may contribute to your happiness; it isn't the cause of it.
So where does it come from?


Happiness is sometimes prevented because of a clinical problem with our bodies.  It's not always "just a way of thinking".  You are worth the effort to see a professional to fix it.  It will take effort but ask your loved ones to help you get the help you need.


Sometimes happiness is an easier fix.

An article from CNN shares a study performed by twitter that determined the happiest and saddest state.
Not surprising, the state of Hawaii won the honors of being the happiest.
Check it out and see if you agree with their findings.

Did Tom Sawyer have the answer to finding happiness?


“It's spring fever,” Finn exclaims in Tom Sawyer, Detective. 
“And when you've got it, you want
 – oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, 
but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!”



I think the sun has a lot to do with contributing to ones happiness. 
Can the coming of spring have the answer? 
According to The Old Farmer's Almanac spring is exactly one month away. 
Are you noticing that your levels of happiness are increasing? 
The excitement of getting outside to work on projects or to participate in outside activities might very well be increasing the endorphin's in your brain; increasing happiness. 

Many things can contribute to our happiness.

I worry that often times I forget.  
Or that my children haven't quite figured it out for themselves.  
Or that my family and friends are covered with clouds of struggle that they can't see that happiness comes from The Son.
Picture shared by http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Jesus_Pictures/Jesus_Christ_Pictures.htm
  
Other methods and principles assist but I know that our Savior is the key to happiness.  
Please enjoy this video 
by Joseph B.Wirthlin where he shares the advice he was given by his mother, 
"Come what may and love it."




Whatever stage of life you are in you can claim your happiness.
With all my heart I encourage you to live your zestful life.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.