Friday, November 16, 2012

How to have a Zestful Marriage

How to have a Zestful Marriage

I'm a blessed woman.  
I tell my girls all the time to marry a man like their dad and they will be happy.  

In honor of mine and my husbands wedding anniversary
I share a comedian who gives a glimpse of his anniversary trip with his wife to Hawaii.  
My husband enjoys a good comedian.
I can relate to this video but Chuck is great at keeping things exciting.  I appreciate and love him for it. 

Tip #1--Laugh

Jeff Allen -youtube

In honor of what an amazing man I married I share council from Elder Holland that my husband lives everyday.
Tip #2-Love the correct way

How do I love thee?


Jeffrey R. Holland-Mormon Channel



I love you Chuck.  Happy Anniversary!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.