Wednesday, November 14, 2012



I came across the Nine Nanna's while reading an article in the Reader's Digest.  Not much was said about this self sacrificing group of ladies but because of our interests in finding people living a zestful life I googled them.  I came across this article and I cried as I read it.  
It's about a group of nine women who secretly provided service to people in need in Tennessee for 30 years.  Not even their spouses knew about it until about 5 years ago.  Since then they have created a website and continue to serve other people now across the whole U.S. 
This is what I call living a zestful life. 
Please take the time to read it.  I believe it will make your heart melt.  


Way to go ladies; I barely know you and already love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.