Monday, January 9, 2012

I finished the Personal Progress Divine Nature Value
I am super excited!!  It was one of the busiest times of the year and I was able to finish some goals.  Yippee!!
The 10 hour project was to start a blog.  I started off with two and then condensed it down to one because it became to difficult.  I committed to writing one blog per week.  I have enjoyed it and I have had several people share their appreciation for them.  I hope it uplifts them as much as it does me.  I have decided to make a new goal and post every day.  I'll probably mostly have short posts and a weekly long one.  I have 3 articles that are scheduled to be published and that is fun for me.  I will share with you when they actually are.  Thanks for all the support I get from family and friends!!  I rely on you!

                            I am now working on the Individual Worth Value

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.