Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finished Individual Worth Value

I just finished the Personal Progress Individual Worth Value. 
Yippee!!!! 
I did not share many of the journal entries on this value because many of them were very personal.  
It was fun and my favorite part was the project.  It took us 12 hours to make and decorate around 23 mini cakes.  We researched how to do it and we picked a day; whew we had a long day!!  It was tough dealing with all the distractions that can come from having a big family.  My girls learned a lot and have more confidence in making cakes now.  We delivered the cakes to the people who ordered them from us.  The girls were able to go to Retreat For Girls with that money.  
I now have 4 more values to complete!  The goal date to finish is May 26 because that is the St. Y.W. Recognition Night.  I still think I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment.